Design Principles | Materials Matter.
At Stay Sixty®, we feel it's important to select the best materials to create a great, long-lasting product. That's why we chose the highest grade stainless steel available, to not only look great but also ensure your water tastes as fresh as it can. Each Stay Sixty® reusable water bottle is beautifully crafted from stainless steel & coated in our super-matt paint to make them tactile & great to carry. However, there are a variety of reasons why selecting stainless steel to construct our bottles was the best choice.
Below are a few reasons why our insulated stainless steel water bottles are the right choice ahead of glass, plastic or aluminium:
- We use a high-quality food grade stainless steel that lasts and cleans easily, meaning they can be used for coffee, tea, juices, smoothies, nutrition drinks and water. This also makes them more hygienic.
- Stainless steel gives a premium, quality, look & feel.
- Steel does not react with your drinks & we our bottles feature an electropolished interior to help them remain clean.
- Our triple-layer StayTemp™ insulated stainless steel water bottles also help keep drinks hot and cold for longer, something plastic or glass bottles will not.
- Steel is sustainable, as it’s the most recycled material on earth.
There are obvious disadvantages of glass water bottles:
- Glass is far heavier.
- Glass is a fragile substance that can easily crack or break.
With aluminium bottles also having their disadvantages:
- Aluminium bottles are designed to look like steel but are not as robust.
- To prevent aluminium poisoning they include liners. Those liners degrade over time with use.
- Aluminium bottles tend to dent easily.
We ensure only the best quality materials with our new Series II insulated stainless steel water bottles. With every element of our design now rebuilt & upgraded, they now feature our patented TwistCTRL™ drink-through cap, more robust CarryCollar™ for added grip when carrying, non-slip base, triple-layer StayTemp™ insulation and new wider neck for easy cleaning and ice-cubes.
Be sure to pre-order yours to ensure your first to get your hands on one.