Selecting a Stainless Steel Water Bottle // The Right Choice.
At Stay Sixty®, we feel it's important to select the best materials to create a great product. That's why we chose the highest grade stainless steel available, to not only look great but to also last. Each Stay Sixty® reusable water bottle is beautifully crafted from stainless steel & coated in our rubberised paint to make them super tactile & lovely to carry. However, there are a variety of reasons why selecting stainless steel to construct our bottles was the best choice.
Below are a few reasons why our stainless steel water bottles are better than glass, plastic or aluminium:
- We use a high-quality food grade stainless steel that lasts and cleans easily, meaning they can be used for juices, smoothies, nutrition drinks and water. This also makes them more hygienic.
- Stainless steel gives a premium, quality, look & feel.
- Steel does not react with your drinks.
- Our double-walled stainless steel water bottles also help keep drinks fresh, something plastic or glass bottles will not.
- Steel is sustainable, as it’s the most recycled material on earth.
There are obvious disadvantages of glass water bottles:
- Glass is far heavier.
- Glass is a fragile substance that can easily crack or break.
The same can be said for plastic water bottles:
- Plastic can deteriorate quickly and picks up odours.
- Bacteria is far less easy to wash out and remove from plastic water bottles.
- BPA-free plastics can contain chemicals that behave in the same way as BPA.
With aluminium bottles also having their disadvantages:
- Aluminium bottles are designed to look like steel but are not as robust.
- To prevent aluminium poisoning they include liners. Those liners degrade over time with use.
- Aluminium bottles tend to dent easily.
That's why our award winning stainless steel water bottles are the right choice.