Delivery & Returns
UK delivery is charged at the following rates:
- £2.95 for all U.K orders.
International delivery charges will be applied to your basket dependent on location and order size. These vary by location.
We use a first class, fully tracked, delivery service. We feel that it is important that your Stay Sixty® water bottle arrives safely and securely once dispatched.
Pre-order Delivery Times
To ensure you receive one of our first Series II bottles, we strongly recommend pre-ordering yours. Estimated shipping is November 2019.
Standard Delivery Times
Domestic delivery takes an estimated 2-4 working days from dispatch and your order will be dispatched on a working day. For example, an order placed on a Friday evening will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If your order has not arrived within 10 working days, then please contact us to help locate your delivery.
This does not apply to pre-orders.
What happens if I'm not in to receive my delivery?
A delivery attempt note will be left at the delivery address. Your parcel will then be taken to a local Post Office, where you can collect it using your delivery card and photo I.D. Please remember to take these items with you to the Post Office.
How do I return my Stay Sixty® if there is a fault?
- If there is a fault with your item please contact us at email@example.com as soon as your water bottle has arrived. Contacting us straight away allows us to validate that there is a fault with the item that has not occurred through usage. Please contact us within 14 days to alert us of any potential faults. We will then supply the delivery address to send your item to and will thoroughly check any potential faults before confirming a replacement or refund.
- As long as your Stay Sixty® water bottle has not been used, we will issue a replacement or refund once the item has been received and checked. Stay Sixty® cannot be held responsible for any returns that are lost in the post, and we strongly recommend using a signed for service when posting returns to us.
- If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incomplete, or incorrect delivery your water bottle can not show any signs of usage (due to hygiene reasons) and needs to reach us in fully saleable condition. You will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us. Please ensure you obtain a Proof of Postage when you return the goods to us. You should retain your Proof of Postage in order to provide proof to us that you have returned the goods in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel. We accept returns for items up to 14 days after delivery - If we receive a cancellation request before dispatch, then we will do our very best to cancel the order and issue a full refund.
- If any Stay Sixty® product(s) arrive damaged then we will replace them free of charge. In the case that the damaged product(s) needs to be returned, Stay Sixty® will pay for and arrange the postage.
- Please ensure that all returns reach us in a saleable condition. For example, please do not affix any stickers to the packaging. The water bottles can not show any signs of usage, as this will not allow us to resell the product (if there is no fault). If we feel that the product has been used in any way, we will not be able to issue a refund.
- If you require a refund for a defect or faulty item we will refund the price paid by you for the goods (including the initial standard delivery charge, but not the additional cost of any premium delivery option that was chosen) within fourteen (14) days of receiving your returned goods, provided that you have returned the goods to us at our distribution centre within 14 working days of delivery to you or your notifying us of cancellation.
- If you cancel your order but do not return such goods to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
Please Note:We will not provide a refund for faults if the item shows signs of unreasonable use. In such circumstances, we will notify you that you may be offered a reduced refund amount or you can choose to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
- We will not accept returns or offer any refunds or replacements if you have purchased a Stay Sixty® water bottle from a Third-party Seller. If you purchase a resold item from eBay, for example, your contract is with the Seller and not Stay Sixty®. As the item has been resold, Stay Sixty® are not responsible for any faults, damages or misplaced items. As the bottle could have been used, tampered with or damaged through initial use or through postage that Stay Sixty® are not responsible for. To be clear, Stay Sixty® will never sell any of our Original water bottles on Third-party Resale sites such as eBay. We therefore highly recommend that any Customers do not purchase Stay Sixty® products from third-party Resale sites such as eBay.